Head of laboratory
candidate of chemical sciences
Khujaev Saydakhmad Saydalievich
The laboratory is working on:
- Research and develop scientific foundations of obtaining reactor and cyclotron radionuclides;
- Research the regularities of radionuclides distribution of between the phases of heterogeneous systems;
- Study the chromatographic, sorption and extraction systems for the extraction, concentration and purification of radionuclides;
- Development the radiochemical technologies for the production of radionuclides, implementation and management of their production, development of methods for monitoring the quality of produced radionuclides.
The basic developed radiochemical technologies
- Manufacturing technology of99mTc generator on enriched98Мо.
- Manufacturing technology of 188Re.
- Manufacturing technology of 57Со и 58Со.
- Manufacturing technology of 68Ge.
- Manufacturing technology of 109Cd.
- Manufacturing technology of 55Fe.
Offer for cooperation
- to study the behavior of radioactive isotopes in the liquid and solid phases;
- Development the manufacturing technologies of radioactive nuclides;
- the extraction, separation, concentration and purification of radioactive nuclides;
- The radioactive nuclides analysis;
- The environmental issues and utilization(recycling) of radioactive wastes.
- The purification of drinking and sewage water by using natural sorbents;
- Radiation chemistry research in the aqueous mediums.